The weather

From: MS ELEANOR W LEE (HHFY29E@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 1994 - 15:09:26 PST

Hi. So you got back ok. Was it raining all the way back.It
kind of cleared here. We have been having pretty cold
weather since you left. In spite of the bitter I did manage
to take a walk to Safeway for the exercise .Your dad told me
that the heatere you got from my place is no good so too
you will have to bundle up with warmer thingsto keep from
getting sick. the money i ggave you I wish you would get
some warm underwear .When you aren't moving around as much
you get cold.
  It has been real cold sine tou left.In spite of the cold

I manage to walk to Safeway for exercise and then look
around for things i need.
  Xmas is just around the corner and means wrting some
cardsto old friends oto keep in touch. Have to do a few gift
shopping that's it.
   Your mom made turkey jook with the turkey bones so I
haveit for breakfast and noon.It's right up my alley as I
was just phone and ask her about telling her that I wanted
to mahe jook..(that's congee)but she said that Josh would be
bringing some to me.

Well I guess i will say good bye. I have been pecking at
this machine for about an hour..so that's enuf.
     Take care of yourself and God Bless you and keep you
in good health.
               Love, Ngin Ngin