Aloha

From: MS ELEANOR W LEE (HHFY29E@prodigy.com)
Date: Fri Dec 09 1994 - 20:49:09 PST

started to send messages severaldays ago but in my
hurryingi i hit the wrong key so what i had started and had
gotten well halfway was all wiped out and i had to begin
from scratch . i think that if i had taken typing in high
school i might not have made so many errors. But how in the
world did i know that i would be around in this computer
and now pecking at the board.
    Tuesday night your dad and i went to Jeremy's winter
concert for a night of relaxation. i was so glad to go as it
was jeremy' last appearance with his coronet.he was in the

he is in the advanced group and they did very well. Your
mom had to attend her school's xmas program but she took
offjust in time to hear Jeremy's group perform and then
wentback to her schoo9l for the rest of her program. good
there are more cars in the Lee family.Yesterday was the
beginning of the xmas break for Joshua so he took me to a
Vietnam restaurant as i wanted to have their noodles for
their noodles aren't so greasy .I thought that he knew of
one but instead we went blindfolded into one that had lousy
food.And we waited a long time to order.Luckily it was not
expensive but the atmosphere was worth waitingfor.
How's the weather where you are. We have had such nice
weather that I could go walking around and do some Xmas
window looking as I don't have much to buy. I am giving
presents in form of money and let them buy their own.I am
not strong to carry bundles of gifts and most of the time
what I get will not fit this new age.I am not with the
latest fashions or whatever.
  Elizabeth auntie Francis's no 2 got mmarried in Tx some
place to a haole fellow and her folks are giving her a
banquet when they come back January 1 New Year's day at

Silver Dragon Restaurant and we are all invited so better
 get dressed up for the occasion. Big deal. Ha ha.
   It is now 8 thirty and it took me one hour to make no
mistakes and get this message to you. By the way I went to
Penny to get me hair done and believe me it was at 12
thirt p.m. I made it the correct time and the sun was
shining brightly
    Well I guess I'll stop so when your dad calls me and
asks me if I had used the project to send messages to you
I'llsay yes,God Bless you and keep you well.Ngin Ngin