wedding reception

From: MS ELEANOR W LEE (HHFY29E@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 1995 - 14:50:56 PST

hi there after all the hustel and bustel every thing is back
to normal.
  tthe wedding reception turnedd out just fine even the
weather cooperated with the affair. the only thing that
spoiled it was waiting for the food to be placed on the
table. when it finally came it was almost 2 hours from the
time on the invitation. of course i knew that for the
chinese style is always wait but not that lon a wait. in
china it would be a custom ro serve that late for usually

the people play mah jong and they wait until the last round
here is a surprise kevin came in with a new hair style no
more queu but a crew cut. i understand that he is going for
an interview so i think he would look more respectable.he
looks so handsome but i guess that wearing an ear ring would
not hamper his presentation.the food was food and i think
that lizzie's folks spent quite some dough for that
affair for it was on new year's day on which the
restaurants are closed to give their employees that day in
which to celebrate that day with their families.

on sunday i stayed home and took in robert schula's sermon
.after that it was football and on monday more football.
but it was exciting to see how the players from the top
ranked universities compete on the field and not only in
the classrooms .
   the past few days have been very cold and rainy that
gives me a chance to get to my reasing i am reading the wild
swans.it is very interested.
will close now as it about to prepare dinner.
    GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU.HE LOVES YOU AND SO DO I.