(no subject)

From: MS ELEANOR W LEE (HHFY29E@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 1995 - 16:09:52 PDT

Hello darryl..It has been quite a while since we have sent
messages.We have been busy entertaining old friendsmof YEH
YEH'S and me He is Dr.David Kwan from Hk.He came with
his wife and three daughters.It was so nice of him to still
remember me. Of course we were very very good frinds with
his grandfather who once wanted yeh yeh's help to manage
his rubberand cocoanut plantations in BORNEA but was in poor
health so we turned the whole thing down and instead came
back yo good ole USA What a grand idea.w spent 2 hectic days
especially for your dad had to work and your mom going to

her schol to get things ready for the new scholl year,now
that everybody is gone we are back to normal
  To bad you are not comimg back for the labor day weekend
as i had wantred you to meet a real nice gal that I Think
you would enjoy her companionship.too bad you will miss
a chance.we have been eating out quite mord than we woukd
    just to find how you are and how you are spending your
time besides working. do you ever listen to jack
hayforth;s sermons or have you been to the church on the
way. how do you spend your sundays. i hope that you have

been going to church. darryl, God loves you and he cares fpr
you and watches ovee you for He is our Heabenly Father who
is always with us wherever we go and whatever we do we must
always remember that He will guide us with His Lamp of
Salvation .His Sword of lovingkindnes.righteousness and
faithfulfulnes for HEis our Good SHEPHERD.. Enough said
You know the rest from your ngin ngin who loves you very
much but not as the love of Our Heavenly Father who gave us
His Son for our sins,
      I haven been coming along ok except walking is a
pain that will nevre go away. but I know i am in the good hd
the good Hands of Our Heavenly Father.
      well so much for this tine and i pray that God will be
with you at all times wherever it may be.it is four o'clock
so i will get things ready for cooking time.
  Be good as i always pray that God will take care of you
in your coming in and going that He will guide you with His
Light of the world.
      In His NAME i Will send this message with my love
              NGIN NGIN IoVE YOU