(no subject)

From: MS ELEANOR W LEE (HHFY29E@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 1995 - 10:31:48 PDT

Hi Darryl
        Hope you are coming along fine, eating well and
working hard.
  What are you doing the Labor Day weehend. Why don't you
come back home and go with us to a wedding for I would like
to introduce you to a family friend ..a journalist a
graduate U.Chicago.Her aunt is getting married to a Dr
Jaffe who is a consulant to an organization .The family
friend is Medorah Lee Her father and grandfather treat us
as relatives rather than friends.Medorah is doing some kind
of journalist job and I understand she is very good at it.
I would like you to meet her as you are so well studied
along that line and such an intelligent conversationalist
 I am sure you would enjoy her company or whatever..
  Every thing is coming ok .. I mean normal at Olender.Josh,
Jeremy and I went to Kamaskura Japanese restaurant and sat
the Sushi Bar and enjoyed filling our stomachs with sushi
and caome out 35 bucks lesser in my wallet. Ha. ha.When you
come back we'll do it with you. How about that ?
   Hope to hear from you abouy yjat week end.God loves you
   and so do I.. Love Ngin Ngin