excitement over

From: MS ELEANOR W LEE (HHFY29E@prodigy.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 1995 - 21:36:25 PST

 well all the excitement is over and it is quiet once
more..i was disappointed with whole thing after waiting
those hours and not getting any satisfaction. but at least
your mom had quite an experience seeing how things are run
at the congress.the alameda time star had her picture and
some comments on her trip. they were favorable coments.i
don't know whether you get the time star dated jan. 31. it
WAS front page and it was a nice picture
     well turning to the weather. we have had no rain but
the fog was real bad for this week and it is wednesday

and we are expecting the same thing for the rest of the
week. at least some sun after noon. so i have been going out
these days even if it is only to the beach and on my back i
would do some light shopping at safeway. ijst finished
chinatown by guen kinkead. it surely was a very picturquese
book on the chinese in new york especially.i stayed up late
at nights to get to it as i could have finished it a few
days earlier if it weren't for the super bowl. i wouldn't
have nissed that event . boy it surely put san fran big in

in the world..i have read every article on that game and i
watched all i could digst. ha, ha. you lnow a big sports fan
in baseball, football, tennis. i don't care much for
basketball.i love sports period.
     it is getting late so i'll quit and get ready to hit
the bed. take care and keep looking up and never give up for
whatever your goal is God will take care that you will not
fail but suceed. you are in His Hands.
            love you..ngin ngin Happy chinese new year