greetings from ngin ngin

From: MS ELEANOR W LEE (HHFY29E@prodigy.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 1995 - 17:24:50 PDT

here i am after sending a message to jeremy who is in tx
with your mom. they left after learning of your gung
gung's light stroke that landed in the hospitalthey left on
the 7th and ewon't be back for awhile. he is so bored that
he wants to go and restbut i think that the docs did not
want to risk it .so your poh poh is so upset over the whole
situation. of course she is not in good shape to take care
of him and your mom has limited time to look after him so i
don't know what the decision will be.
  i am coming along and doing the best i can hoping that the

good Lord will take care of me until such time that it is
for me to leave this earthly home and be with Him.
   i have lost few very good friends this past month ..was
not able to go their services because of no transportation.
that's how things go.
  i will be spending quite some time with josh as he does
not have to work tomorrow ..will be going shopping so i can
go with you and have some fun for one never knows when the
last days will end.it will come someday and we must all be
prepared .hope that i will be able to find more time with

my first grandson.
     i have been listening to jack hayforth. i like his
sermons for he is so down to earth aand is so clear to
anyone who will choose to hear the truth of the kingdom of
heaven and the salvation of our souls..i was reading the
proverbs and all that soloman has given in the book of
proverbs are all so clear that all could come to JESUS
CHRIST,i can sit for hours and read and absorb it and
meditate over all that is written
     i have been trying to do more walking but i feel so
weak when i try to do more walking.i have to walk as slowly
as possible. but i have to watch because sometimes i am
afraid that i will fall.
     been eating quite a lot outside with josh and your
dad.but i have to watch my diet.
        well darryl i think that it is time for me to start.
 cooking
 God Bless you and keep you i your coming in and your going
out, count your blessings one by one and thank the lord for
them. good night and be good L
                            love ngin ngin